9.18.2006

Evolution Denied

I just don't get this. I never had much faith in humans, but it seems as though we are getting dumber. It is as though people want to be stupid.

"Oh please, don't let someone tell me I might come from a lower form! That would shatter my world view that I am special, and that I am the center of everything."

The Vatican is even denying evolution. The Holy Roman Catholic Church had been one of the largest supporters of astronomy during Pope John Paul II. Now we are throwing all that away. And, if the church sides with the Evangelicals, who would frankly love nothing better than the destruction of the Holy Roman Catholic Church and all its members, then what is the point? They win, we lose, get ready to board the trains and head to the camps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home