1.04.2007

Home Made Cars

The idea of home made or small batch cars has been on my mind for awhile now. This piece from Paul Pope set me to thinking about it today (by the way, the image there is now my wallpaper).

How far away are we though from people starting to truly have the tools and ability to make their own cars? We always see these really cool concept cars, but rarely do they make it to the market. I remember the Jeep Hurricane, i think that is what it was called, a couple of years ago; I so wanted to see that vehicle hit the market.


With rising gas prices and people having more and more access to technology and tools, I can see people, tinkerers and mechanics, getting together to start crafting their own vehicles, even if they are in small batches or special orders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home