11.06.2007

My Dreams - I need a Jungian

So last night, I had a dream that I took Burger King out to a picket line. Val Kilmer was there. It was night for some reason. We were out in front of a UA theater with night vision goggles looking to see who is going in and out, studio execs and scabs.

Next thing I know they tell me the need me to go in and to check what is going out inside.

When I get in there, the inside of the place is like the inside of the Tardis from Dr. Who. John Simm from Life on Mars is there as The Master from Dr. Who; but, I am unsure if he was the character or if he was nuts and thought he was the character. Somehow we got into a a struggle to get out of the place and we wound up locked in this foyer as this giant plastic bright yellow round crusher thing was descending on us.

That's about where the dream ends, the two of us fighting onthe floor as this thing which looks like a child's toy descends to crush as as we try and reach the door which we both no is locked anyway.

I need help. I think.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home