4.26.2008

From Corruption - Meeting the Head Dago

Something I just wrote. Screenplay I am working on. Calling it Corruption until I get a proper title for it. Very rough right now. I don't even have character names worked out yet or much in the way of scene descriptions. Lot of fricking dialog tho. But thought I would just put it out into the world and see what happens:

“The fuck you can talk to me that way!”

“I get to talk to you that way cause you are the Boss.”

“Fucking right I am the Boss. Aint no old men here to take care of you.”

“Yeah cause I need them now… What’s going to happen? One of these guys is going to take me? The only reason they are here is to play babysitter for you. Its out of respect for your father they are here. And yeah they might make a move, but without heart it won’t mean shit and nada will happen.”

“Fuck you! I run shit here. I am the head of things now.”

“You aren’t the head of squat. Capos are running their own little fiefdoms while you sit in this rundown shack and play Scarface. Christ, you could at least get the right movie to base your life on. Then again that would ass-ume you know what the fuck to do.”

“You always were an arrogant fuck. Why the fuck did any of them listen to you anyway or even let you in? You’re not even real Irish. They could whack you anytime and no one would care.”

“They listened to me, and they listen to me again, because I know what the fuck I am doing. Because I don’t spend my time ingesting what pays the bills. Because my vices don’t lead me to fuck everything up for them.”

“Go fuck yourself.”

He pulls a gun.

“What are you going to do with that? Shoot me? Look at yourself. Your father was a man Presidents learned to fear. Hell he got out of jail and you know what’s the first thing my mother said: ‘Time to go eat Italian. All the food is going tog et a lot better.’ And it did. Now look at your ‘family.’ Jesus, street gangs have more pull than you do right now. That’s why they are listening to me again. That’s why the two men in this room who know what is means to be a part of a Family aren’t going to do a damn thing. Because while you may be ‘The Boss,’ I am the motherfucker who is fixing things and giving all of ya’ll a shot at being a Machine again. But hey, once I am done you can fuck things up again by getting busted in some shit club selling party drugs to underage girls.”

“I want my fucking respect!”

“Respect. Respect? I don’t give a shit about it or showing it to you. Do I offend your Italian honor? The fuck do I care. I respect them for staying here watching you chase down the tail of drugged out heroin chicks. But you? You can take you’re dago ass and shove your head up it.”

Click.

“I don’t have to listen to you. I can run things fine.”

“No, you can’t. You haven’t. And you won’t. But that’s okay you guinea piece of shit, Cause I am not being choosy who I work for.”

“You wont be so smart with a bullet through your head.”

“Then do it already and get it over with. End the fucking headache of dealing with you. Everything you were given you pissed on. Go ahead and piss on this. Cause you fuck this up you are gonna wind up in the same place all those others do. At least I know my corpse will get a fucking funeral instead of becoming a fucking feeding ground for crawfish.”

“You go cause I want you to. But I don’t want to fucking see you again.”

“Fine. Whatever you want to tell the kids. I don’t really feel like hanging out in any of your opium dens anyway. You stay sober until things are done. They call though and you do what the fuck is needed. You fuck this up, and I will stop showing you any fucking respect and I will make sure the capos know about things which will seal your fate with Hades. Capice?”

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home