7.02.2008

New Links - Intelligence

New section added under links: Intelligence. This is probably going to grow, as I check out more and find the ones I like and give me information. I will be sifting through this to find more.



The ones listed I have already used/stolen for research with Corruption/Care Forgot. After I finish that and Twenties I think Spooks will be next and it will be drawing heavily on blogs for up to date info.

Look at the US Intelligence Community. And that doesn't include the DEA which does a lot of work overseas or the ATF or Secret Service or any of the other US law enforcement agencies.



Spooks I am looking at as a series in the tradition of The Sandbaggers, Queen & Country, John Le Carre (the British do spies and mysteries so well). Also inspired by shows The Shield and The Wire.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home