7.23.2010

Another Drunken Woman Piece

“Why did you let me drink so much last night?”

“Um, why did I let you drink so much? Why did you keep making me drink last night when I was clearly done?”

“Lightweight. Don’t be such a pansy.”

“Pansy’s are not able to puke out all of their internal organs and keep on living.”

“That is just cause you are so well preserved internally.”

“So why did you punch that guy last night?”

“What the fuck are you talking about?”

“Large guy, you punched him and knocked him to the ground. I am wondering why, because I really don’t remember too much about it.”

“You are so full of shit and such a liar. How do you make this crap up when you are hungover? I can barely figure out how to function as a human.”

“Not lying at all. Bouncers wanted to toss you. I told them he tried to sexually assault you and they hauled him out of there with a quickness.”

“Oh god. I don’t believe you. I don’t remember it and it didn’t happen.”

“It so did.”

“Anything else?”

“You remember falling like a bag of rocks while just standing there?”

“Shut up. Quit lying.”

“Really. One minute you are standing in front of me and the next minute: BOOM! No one even touched you. You just dropped down. Very funny.”

“I hate you. You made all of that up and forced me to drink all that booze.”

“Yep.”

“I bet you have already started spreading these lies around.”

“It is the truth. And you betcha.”

“Yes, I hate you.”

Copyright 2010 by Casey Moore

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home