11.11.2012

My Friend Regina on Us

My friend wrote this tonight about us:

I met Casey Moore in the summer of 1996 when I started working at the YMCA as a lifeguard and swim lesson instructor. Our LSU vs. Mississippi STATE rivalry began immediately. The rivalry intensified in August 1997 when I started at LSU. We would catch up every summer when we worked together, until the pool was torn down. Remember… this was a time without Facebook, without texting and without c
ell phones and email was sketchy. You had to TRY to stay in touch with people, but every year I manage to get in touch with Casey to rub it in his face that LSU beat STATE. I remember one year when he answered the phone, “You have got to be kidding me! You haven’t called all year until NOW!!!” Thank God for Football…without it I would have lost touch with a really great friend. Buddy, I'm sorry it didn’t work out for you tonight, but I can’t apologize for the rivalry that has kept us in touch for the past 16 years! Love Ya Dude!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home