5.25.2006

So freaking wrong

An e-mail from Bubba:

So, I'm sitting in the concierge lounge at the Hyatt
last night having a beer and talking to the two gay
attendants that work up there. They were (of course)
watching American Idol and fussing with each other
over who should win ('ooh, that tyler is tho hot').
They started discussing ex-Idol contestants and
started discussing Fantasia. Being WAAAAAY out of my
depth in this conversation, I mentioned the ONLY thing
I know about any of it - that I have a friend working
on the Lifetime Fantasia movie.
You should've seen how they lit up. Then Simeon asks,
"is your friend single?"
Man, it's hard to tell you the satisfaction I received
from finding out that two confirmed gays automatically
assume that anyone working for Lifetime on a movie
about Fantasia is also a gay. Very fulfilling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home