6.06.2006

Working things out

Trying to work out this idea in my head for an Avengers/Persuaders like series about a couple of spies. Key would be to have them in that whole ITN vein of series from the 60's and 70's as well as some of the other classic spies. Only update it for the now and throw in adventures of all types from action to espionage to sci fi to pure adventure.

Trying to figure out how to do it and map out how I want it to go. Right now it would consist of episodes rather than issues. Each ep would be between 45-55 pages and be a self contained story in itself, but it would move along the relationship between the two main protagonists.

Anyway, guess this is more for me to just get out there and have it float around idea space some so I can get the idea and writing going. I will be posting the stories up here as they get done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home