7.19.2006

Twenties

As it stands, to sell, some would probably not see it as long enough. I know it is long enough for the way I want to shoot it. Filming it for me would have it in the veing of some 60's and 70's films, Takeshi Kitano films, and Michael Mann films. This would definately be a movie rather than just a filmed play. Lots of love would be paid to Chicago as well inthe film and the world the Four Guys travel in and are going into.

There are some additions I want to make and corrections. I do want to beef it up some more. Make it tougher in a sense. Maybe a little deeper than just a college boy fantasy crime flick.

I will be doing a pretty large rewrite on it. I plan on printing it out and rewriting as I type it once again into the proper format. It lost it's shape when the PC died.

Below you see the opening sequence. I wanted to put a way on here for yall to download it, but unfortunately I have not found a way to do that yet; but, I figure the openign sequence gives you a good enough idea of the tone of the film.

Enjoy and feel free to let me know what you think.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home