9.23.2006

Saturday Night Report/Open Mic

Well since The Engine isn't doing an Open Mic night tonight, I figured I would do my own tonight here on my blog.

Hanging out with the Reeds drinking margaritas and eating snacks. Probably switch to rum or tequila over ice in a little while.

Today we went to the grand re-opening and birthday celebration of Broccato's. When I saw the store after the storm, I thought it would never re-open. It was worth the hour wait to get lemon ice and some gelatto.

Angie and I went to see The Illusionist last night and I really, really enjoyed it; but what the fuck was up with all the teeny boppers there?

Going to work for The Best Damn Sports Show Period next week. Well for Tuesday - Friday at least. I will basically be doing stage crew setting up for bands which are going to be playing on the show. Someone tell me where all this film production is that I keep hearing about on the news?

Anyway, that is my Saturday night. Oh yeah, my TV in the bedroom has decided having a picture is not a good thing. Guess I won't be watching any movies on my nice large TV tonight.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home