9.20.2006

today

Coffee is very, very good. Lack of sleep the last two nights is not so good. Knowing that tonight begins many nights of lack of sleep is really not helping anything since I will be up late starting tonight to work on The Tempest (late night/very early morning being the only real time I can write).

Got Josh Rouse playing while I do my morning reading. Really, I don't need to open up the paper first thing in the morning. First thing in the morning I open up my laptop. I get my comics, my news, my readings. The paper is still good for me though since I get most of my local news from there, but it is not what I reach for first thing. Of course, this would all go quicker if I had a high speed connection (need to get a new gig so I can do that).

Good news for everyone, I found the article from Sports Illustrated on the 1963 Mississippi State basketball team. That will be the next thing to adapt into a screenplay after The Tempest. For that one I have several sources, and I will hopefully be getting more sources for it from the archives at the MSU library.

Alright, enough rambling for now. I figured everyone else I saw was giving an update of what was up with them, I would do the same. Still no job, yet I keep hearing how the film industry is coming back and bringing all these jobs. Might be time for yet another career change since it has been way too long since I last worked.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home