11.07.2007

Brian Dennehy on Character Actors

From an interview on Newsarama with Patton Oswalt:

NRAMA: Do you know Brian Dennehy is here?

PO: He is! No s***! You know the only time I met him is when we did a wrap party for Batman Begins and he showed up. At that time I was really a nobody but I ran up to him and acting like such a fan. I mean right in front of Christian Bale and all these hot people. I really was making a fool of myself. Then while I’m eating a hamburger, Dennehy comes up behind me, smacks me on the back and says “Character actors! Who gives a s*** if we’re fat!” Then he just wanders away. So Brian, I love you! I love telling that story because it’s one of the most helpful things I’d ever been told by a fellow actor. So keep eating those fries kids!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home