8.09.2008

AT THE END

One of those scenes which popped into my head. Dialogue only for now. More later as I work on it. Derivative as hell. But just came in my head and I wanted to get it out:

At The End

“No! You can’t do this!”
“You go! You go now! I am doing this one! You understand!?”
“No! I won’t let you!”
“Too late. Already on my way. You don’t get the say so. Not this time.”
“You get back here. It is not too late. We can still solve this together. All of us.”
“Only way and you know it. Hemming and hawing over what and why and who and how isn’t going to get it done.”
“Come back. Please….please.”
“No return on this one. Besides already in the pull. Oh what a heavenly ride.”
“Not your job.”
“Only reason I came was to make sure it got done. You go back and tell them what happened out here. You understand? YOU TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENED AND WHAT WE FOUND! No more lies. No more cover ups. One more thing.”
“What? Anything.”
“You tell me son… You tell my son I did this for him and only for him. Do you understand?”
“Yes. Yes I do.”
“I didn’t do it for the rest of them. The rest of them can go to hell. I did this all for him and only for him. He is all that matters. He is the one who saved them all. He is the most important person. Oh Christ.”
“What? What is going on?”
“Getting rough now. Hurts even.”
“Can it be done?”
“Fuck you. Fuck all of you. Anything can be done. All of it. Oh..fuck..”
“Are you there? Talk to me dammit! Talk me into it!”
“YOU TELL HIM. YOU TELL HIM THIS WAS FOR HIM! Oh..stresss..pulling me in. Comeonhangonjustalittlelonger.”
“What?”
“Going..to..lose..you..here. Hold..your…promises. Here we go. Into the deep.”





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home