9.22.2010

My Morning Walk Into Work 9.22.10

Just some things I saw on my way into work this morning walking from the car to the office.

House on Magazine St with a manaquin on the front porch made to look like a person:



Just one of the many New Orleans water meter coverings (this one on the Coliseum St side:



I like the way the sun light was hitting St Therese of Avila Roman Catholic Church at 1404 Erato St (this is actually the Coliseum St side):



Cross built into the brickwork where Erato St and Prytania St meet:



I plan on doing pics of St. Theresa of Avila church another day, sort of like I did for the Ole Coliseum Theater. Also maybe the park down the street. Doing these pics also reminded me I want to do a longer post of pics and thoughts on NOLA area production buildings.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home