7.05.2008

So tonight's trace

Started with looking up some Hellboy stuff which took me to pulp heroes such as The Spider and G-8 which took me to looking for old serials on YouTube to hunting down The Shadow radio serials which took me to wondering if there was an archive on Orson Welles doing Shakespeare.

I could do links for all this, but I don't feel like that.

Also, music wise, been bouncing all over the place. Joy Division, New Order, Garbage, RZA, Roar!, now some Hauntology stuff.

And all this as a way to recharge the batteries and get things on the page(s) back on track.

Of course thinking of science heroes and Doctor Who is not helping stuff and trying to think how I would do the show or do a show inspired by it and the X-files and the version of the Fantastic Four and Iron Man (Warren Ellis' version) and how would I do this: make a show of science and scientists and explorers as heroes?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home