8.18.2008

Twenties - Get Yer Ticket

What I wrote last night. Copyright me 2008. Enjoy. ome vids below for atmosphere for the movie:

THE CONNECTION

No. No jail time.

BEAT.

We can do it.

BEAT

Look, its not like we got in here by the most legal means available. I mean hell, none of us actually paid for a ticket.

CUT TO:

EXT – SIDEWALK BY WRIGLEY FIELD – DAY

A guy is on his cell phone talking very loudly and holding two tickets.

RANDOM ASSHOLE ON A CELL PHONE

MAN I GOT US TWO TICKETS! GET YOUR ASS DOWNHERE! COME ON! SKIP ON WORK!

The Connection walks up and bumps into the guy whose tickets fall to the ground. THE Connection leans down and picks them up, and hands them to the guy.

THE CONNECTION

Oh damn man! I am so sorry. Shit here are your tickets. Sorry bout that.

RANDOM ASSHOLE ON A CELL PHONE

Hey man. No problem. See you in the bleachers. You can buy me a beer.

THE CONNECTION

Yeah. Sure man. Later.

CUT TO:

EXT – THE GATES INTO WRIGLY – DAY

SECURITY GUARD

I am sorry sir, but these tickets aren’t valid for today.

RANDOM ASSHOLE ON A CELL PHONE

WHAT! I JUST BOUGHT THEM!

The Connection and the Brains walk in through another gate in the background.

CUT TO:

INT – BAR – DAY

A hot blonde is chatting up some guy at a bar.

HOTTIE BLONDE

Hey there sexy? Can I see those tickets.

STUPID GUY # 2

Sure. Say what’s your name?

Hands her the tickets

Amber silly. We meet out the other night and you said you were gonna be here for the game. Guess you don’t remember. That makes me sad. Why don’t you buy me a drink?

Guy turns to order her a drink. As he does The Player walks by and the girl slips him one of the ticket.

HOTTIE BLOND CHICK

Well looks like I will be seeing you in the bleachers.

As she says this she slips the ticket into his pocket.

Thanks for the drink.

CUT TO:

EXT – THE GATES- DAY

Stupid Guy # 2 is at the gate and can’t get in.

STUPID GUY # 2

Baby, I had it right here. I don’t know what happened to it.
The Player and the hot blonde walk in.

CUT TO:

The Jock walks up to the ticket counter looking heavier than normal and flashes his security credentials. He has on the same garb as we have seen on the other security people. They just nod and let him in.

CUT TO:

INT – BATHROOM – DAY

The Jock is throwing away what he came in wearing and is walking out looking fitter and in different clothes.

CUT TO:

INT – ART INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO - DAY

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clip from Ferris Bueller's Day Off








Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home