8.19.2008

TWENTIES - ART INSTITUTE

Copyright 2008. Mine. There will be a scene added int he middle of this which is a daydream. Basically would be these two walking around discussing all of this:

CUT TO:

INT – ART INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO - DAY

The Connection and The Brains walk around. It is obvious they have been here many times before and know the works and their way around.

THE BRAINS

Want to go to the hall of manly shit?

THE CONNECTION

You know I gotta go see my Monet room.

THE BRAINS

Fucking gay.

THE CONNECTION

You know, some day we need to steal something from here. Or at least steal something significant

THE BRAINS

What the fuck is wrong with you? Did you not get enough hugs as child? Is that all you think about: crime? Why would we steal something from here?

THE CONNECTION

Besides the huge payoff.

BEAT

Just to do it.

BEAT

It doesn’t even have to be from here. I mean this is nice and in one room you can take enough to end it all. But I know this place in Connecticut with a couple of Monet’s and a Degas and it would be easy picking.

THE BRAINS

Fuckin killin me.

THE CONNECTION

Look, when you enter a building you see the architecture and the engineering of it. When I enter a building I don’t see that. I see how to control the room. I figure out how many men it takes and what they need and when they need to do it. I look at the security of the place: where are the guards? How many entrances? Where are the alarms and cameras? It’s just natural to me. It’s in my blood. It’s my DAN. Like engineering is in your people’s blood. And really weird 3 hour musical action films where all they do is kiss.

THE BRAINS

Really, fuck you. Why? Why take the risk? We get caught we go to jail. Is the payoff worth that?

THE CONNECTION

The payoff is always worth it. We pull something like this off, and we are set for a while. Hell we move to Mexico and we are set for a good portion of our life! Do you want the rest of your life to be the fucking daily grind?

THE BRAINS

No! I want the rest of my life to be hot Asian chicks on a beach at our bar in Mexico. But I also don’t want it ot be spent hustling those two pretty boys behind bars so I can stay a tight end.

THE CONNECTION

Look we are not going to jail. We make this a simple job; real small. We hustle some electronics stores either out of town or somewhere far away from us in town. Places we don’t ever return to again. Hell if we go into some of those small towns near you in Wisconsin its not like some backwoods clerk is gonna have a clue about what the new 20’s look like let alone what a counterfeit twenty is like. We get what we want and we’re out. Easy.

THE BRAINS

Yeah, well it’s a long way from there to where we want to get. And it becomes more and more escalation with bigger and bigger risks. Why do I see this ending badly?

THE CONNECTION

We can do it. You work out what we need and how to do it. The making of the art. I will work on the performance. It is a cake walk. We get some experience, and maybe learn something we need for later on. Plus, you know who you can get to help you?

THE BRAINS

Who?

THE CONNECTION

Jade. She’s a fucking wiz at this shit. She does all their graphic design shit there. Hell, I will even make a trip and talk to my dad and find out what else we might need. Supplies wise. Then we go for it.

THE BRAINS

Jesus this is gonna fucking hurt.

BEAT

Alright. I am in. Now how do we get the other two fuckers to go along with this bullshit.

____________________________________________________________________________________

















Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home